cotton cable v neck
We took a classic cable-knit and perfected it for spring, courtesy of an open crochet that will feel all kinds of breezy in warmer weather. With a slouchy silhouette and open neckline, it's ideal for easing into the new season. More reasons to love it? This sweater is knit from our recycled bottle cotton yarn, a blend of recycled cotton and polyester made from plastic bottles collected from the ocean. (Fun fact: Each sweater represents 1-2 bottles that have been repurposed.) We partner with a skilled Italian mill that processes them into a recycled cotton yarn that's as soft as it is sustainable.
- Straight fit. Long sleeve.
- Length in size small is 22 1/2"
- The model is 5'11" and is wearing a size small.
- 55% Recycled Cotton 45% Recycled Polyester
- Hand wash cold or dry clean. Do not twist or wring. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Warm iron if needed.
- Style #19200
Free Shipping & Returns within the U.S. Please place your order no later than 1 pm EST if you would like it shipped on the day of the order. White + Warren ships Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 1pm EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday. See Shipping & Returns Policy