cotton cable v neck
We took a classic cable-knit and perfected it for spring, courtesy of an open crochet that will feel all kinds of breezy in warmer weather. With a slouchy silhouette and open neckline, it's ideal for easing into the new season. More reasons to love it? This sweater is crafted from recycled plastic bottles that have been harvested from the ocean floor. We partner with a skilled Italian mill who processes them into our best-selling, machine-washable BCI-certified cotton yarn dyed using recycled water.
- Straight fit. Long sleeve.
- Length in size small is 22 1/2"
- The model is 5'11" and is wearing a size small.
- 55% Recycled Cotton 45% Recycled Polyster
- Hand wash cold or dry clean. Do not twist or wring. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Warm iron if needed.
- Style #19200
Free Shipping & Returns within the U.S. Please place your order no later than 1 pm EST if you would like it shipped on the day of the order. White + Warren ships Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 1pm EST on Friday will be shipped the following Monday. See Shipping & Returns Policy